Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love Rainy Days

I have been going, going, going for the entire month of October. I feel like my head has been spinning. 

Since being in Law School, I have learned a tough lesson: If you want to play hard, you have to work even harder.

Today is the first day I have been able to take a breather. I slept in. Had a good six hour study session. Ate some food left over from the fancy date my roommates took me on last night. Now Dylan and I are cuddled up in front of a fire watching Locked Up: Raw; Dylan's favorite T.V. show.

I love lazy days like this a lot. However, it makes me nervous sitting this still and my attention deficit disorder is acting up. This means it is time for a bottle glass of wine to help me concentrate!

Happy Saturday Punks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina