Thursday, November 10, 2011

What Does My Dream Mean!?

I woke up this morning feeling happy, warm and excited about my day. As reality quickly set in, I remembered the deadlines, stress and amount of work I have for the day.  

This made me question why I woke up with the warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach and where it came from.

Almost immediately dismissing the thought, I continued my morning. And then it hit me.  I realized where the feeling had come from.

You know when you have a dream the night before but when you wake up you cannot remember what the dream was and then you remember the dream at the most random time in the day? 

Well... that happened to me as I let my little prince out for his morning bathroom break.

I had a dream that I received my Life Class Journal in the mail from Oprah. It was brown, leather bound and my name was inscribed on the front in old writing. 

I remember in my dream thinking, "Oh Oprah.... How impatient I was! This whole time you were personally having my name inscribed on my Journal!"

As I remembered my dream and Dylan ran back in the house, I let out a slight giggle and continued my day. I wonder what the dream means?? I am fasinated with dream reading. I know nothing about it. 

Sometimes I have dreams that I can't speak because me teeth are falling out. I always wake up afraid. That was probably weird that I just told you about that.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina