Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Freddy

Roommate No. 2 just causally informed me that your train derailed in Madrid. If you are safe you have approximately 17 hours to call me before I fly to Madrid to find out for myself.

Assuming that your are safe because you had enough strength to call Roommate No. 2, I would like to place some new ground rules on your current trip overseas: (1) You are no longer allowed to ride the train. (2) You are no longer allowed to travel. (3) You are no longer allowed to leave the house.

This is why you both probably give me minimal information. The countdown begins

You now have 16 hours and 45 minutes. I will be patiently waiting by my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina