Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oprah Responded!!!!

Oprah responded to me!!!!! 

Although the email I received in my inbox of today's date significantly resembles a "mass email", Oprah answered a few of the questions I posed in my letters to her dated September 11, 2011, September 13, 2011, September 15, 2011, September 18, 2011 and September 27, 2011. 

Oprah's email stated: "We know many of you are anxious to receive a copy of Oprah's Lifeclass Journal. We are too! The journals are en route and you should be receiving yours by the end of October". 

The email also reminded me that Oprah's Lifeclass starts on October 10, 2011 at 8:00 p.m. on Own. 

Little did my dear friend Oprah know, I have a countdown until class starts on every computer I own, an alarm on my phone, a reminder on my ITouch, a sticky note on my car window and a print out of "Things to do Before Oprah's October 10, 2011 Life Class" in my office.

I am well prepared for class. Now I just need my Lifeclass journal. 

And Oprah if you happen to tune into my blog today and because we are now in direct communication, please be advised as follows:

1. I believe you need to reevaluate some of the staff members on your team. I believe you may have a jealous intern who is deleting your fans from your fan page. I understand that it is risky to let people into your circle, so I feel, as your No. 1 fan, it is important to advise you of such questionable activity. 

2. Although the October 1, 2011 deadline has passed, in which you were to respond to my invitation to my Law School Graduation, I am pleased to inform you that I am extending the deadline to an indefinite time, no later than May 2013, so that I may receive a further more detailed response to all of my above stated correspondence. Thank you much. See you in class!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina