Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Leavin on a Jet Plane...

Dear My Loyal Blog Followers,

I am catching a red eye to New York for my cousin's wedding and will be MIA until Sunday.

I understand how troublesome this may be for some of you, so I decided to give you a little preview of what important life lessons, letters to Oprah, things I've learned in law school, Dylan's life struggles and stories that mock my sister are to come.

The following is a picture of my son's new hair cut and new hair color in which he received in response to my roommates repeated requests:

Although Dylan's groomer did a good job considering what they were given, Dylan is not a happy camper to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina