Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Fact No. 528

As I go through my law school career, I feel it is important that I pay back my community and share some knowledge that I have learned throughout this journey. My goal is to help at least one person who reads this. 

I would hate for everyone to have to go to law school in order to get what I am about to share with you!   

Fun Fact No. 528: After you leave work and go to the law library so that you may be well prepared for school, be sure NOT to leave your vehicle lights on. 

If your vehicle lights are left on and you are away from your vehicle for more than a couple of hours, your car will not start and you will essentially be stranded. 

Especially do not do said action if your phone is dead and you are in the middle of Downtown in a not so nice neighborhood, which houses nothing but stray cats and an occasional drifter.

Really do not do said action if once you do get your car "jumped" and running after you leave class at 9:30 p.m. you realize that you are almost out of gas and you have no clue where a "safe" gas station is.

I hope this information has helped you as it will hopefully help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina