Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Lesson No. 382:

I have once again learned a very valuable lesson of the blog world. Although I understand that my blog is public, I do not believe I have quite grasped the concept that people read what I write. 

I should first note: It makes me extremely happy to know that people too find David Bowie creepy yet interesting, they believe that Law School is hard yet attainable, they laugh along with me while I crack jokes directed at my sister and her girlfriend Jon and, of course, share the love of my son, Dylan, with me.

"Exhibit A" -Love for Dylan
However, I have learned that when I share the deepest of our family secrets, such as Dylan's behavioral issues, with all of my blog friends, I run the risk of no one wanting to watch Dylan while I jet set around the country... Hence, the Pet Motel. 

Lesson learned: If I ever want a future dog sitter, do not discuss the fact that Dylan does not do well on leashes, attacks little children and black dogs, has "little dog syndrome", is very hard to find in the morning, sometimes likes to play "hide and go seek", likes to escape his habitation at times and occasionally digs through dirt. 

3 comments:

  1. Clearly Rick is not as good of a friend as you think he is. He didn't hesitate to watch Gomez for a MONTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... Good Point Cid! He's dead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina