Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pay It Forward

After I got off of work and on my way to the Law Library, I decided to go through the Starbucks Drive Thru to get a cup of coffee. I have about 50 in a day. I will address this issue after law school.

As I was about to order, I thought to myself that I really shouldn't be spending my money on this many coffees a day. When you drink as much coffee as I do, it starts to add up.

As the thought of saving money entered and exited my brain within 2.5 seconds, I ordered and then made my way to the window. 

After the nice Barista handed me my coffee, I went to give her my card. She quickly said that the "man" behind me "already took care of it."

Well... Well... Well... Wasn't that nice? Thank you mystery man. I promise the next time I am going through the Starbucks Drive Thru (i.e. tomorrow), I will pay your generosity forward and buy the person's coffee in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina