Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oprah's Dog's Name is Freddy!

Dear Oprah,  

Ok... we really have to meet now

I just learned that you have a dog named Freddy! You wouldn't believe it....My dad's name is FREDDY! 

There obviously could be a slight chance that it is merely a coincidence that your dog and my dad both have the same name, HOWEVER, I choose to believe that it is a sign from the universe bringing us together.  

("Exhibit A": Freddy)


  ("Exhibit B": Freddy)


 Think about it. You know where to find me.

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear that Joss Stone just got a puppy and named her Oprah? YOU however named YOUR dog Dylan, now if you REALLY loved Oprah all that much wouldn't you have named him Steadmen? Just say'in....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't hear about that... but maybe I should look into a name change for Dylan. I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina