Saturday, September 10, 2011

2011 Valentines Love to My Fasha

Date: February 14, 2011 

Re: 2010 Tax/ W-2

Me: "Hi Dad! Would you like to have the honor of doing my tax returns this year??? or Should I take it to your accountant? Attached are my W-2/ W-3. Love you, Stiny"

Dad: "Christina, It would be my honor to do the taxes for you. Maybe one of these weekends you can come over and we’ll do it together. Love you, Dad."

Me: "Why thank you sir. I hope you are having a fabulous valentines day!!!"

Dad: "You are welcome and I hope you are too!"

Continued to March 26, 2011

Dad: "Stinny, Did you keep copy of last year’s tax filing? Do you have any paperwork related to last year’s taxes? Love you."

Me: No response.

Dad: "Stiny, I finished your taxes. You have to sign them and mail them before April 15. They are on my desk at home. There are two: Federal and State. You get a refund of $878 from the federal and $61 (Side note- Don't judge.) from the State. The instructions of how and where to mail them are with the taxes. Love you, dad."

Me: "Thank you dad. I really appreciate it. I will pay for your services when I am rich and famous. Or win the lottery. I love you"

Dad: "You are welcome. I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina