Monday, September 19, 2011

Terrible Daughter

My Dearest Roommates:

First, I would like to express how much your support means to me while I make my way through law school. You guys have made it possible for me to continue to work hard and stay focused on my journey of becoming an attorney. 

Second, I would like to apologize for the lack of attention you both have been getting from me. My studies have taken a toll on a lot of my relationships and I am sad to say it has taken a toll on ours as well. 

Although our relationship is stronger than ever, our time spent together has been cut short because of my long hours divided between work, the library and school. 

Because I understand how much your happiness depends on me and my youthful life, I promise, when this is all over (May 2013) we are going to do something big!

I will take you guys out to dinner and maybe we could go dancing!

Thank you for your continued support. I love you both.







UPDATE: After having dinner at a friend's house last weekend, I came home around 9:30 p.m. and believed that my roommates had already put themselves to bed.

It was Saturday night and I felt badly that I did not think to invite them with me. That is when I decided to write the above blog. 

However, I recently discovered via Facebook that they were neither tucked in tightly nor at home! They were at a 70's party til the weeeeeee hours of the morning!

"Exhibit A"
Roommate No. 1



"Exhibit B"-  
Roommate No. 1 & Roommate No. 2 & Uncle



"Exhibit C"-
Roommate No. 1 & Uncle



Thanks for the invite punks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina