Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Behavorial Issues Be Gone

Someone was a bad dog this morning.

And it finally wasn't Dylan!

Dylan's behavioral issues have definitely calmed over the last 24-hours. I think it may have been the extra piece of cheese I fed him yesterday.

Fingers crossed it stays that way! Or at least while children are around. Those little devils are his kryptonite.

Dear Children all over the world: Although I understand why you would think a fluffy, tiny white dog that resembles a puppy would be suitable as your very own play-toy, Dylan is not that dog.  

So please, for the sake of your life, keep your grimy little hands away from his mouth or he will attack your throat. 

This serves as your warning. What this does not serve as is me having prior knowledge that my animal is a threat to society. Thank you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina