Saturday, September 10, 2011

Killer?

Well, there is no need to hide the fact that my little prince is not the most well behaved dog out there. But is it true that my little 10 pound fluff ball is an actual threat to society??

Dylan is 10 pounds, has white curly hair and looks like this when he sleeps:




He LOVES his mommy, eating peperoni, playing with his "baby", annoying his big sister Bella, getting his tummy rubbed, running free, riding in the car, taking walks, playing hide and go seek and eating. 

He does NOT like: children, black dogs, being put in a corner, loud noises, the vacuum cleaner, tall men,  high pitch noises, being told "NO", deep voices, carrots, being left outside, being groomed and being pulled out from under the bed.

Even though he looks harmless, I must admit he has a mean bite: Please see EXHIBIT A below- A frantic email from my roommate about a neighbor's encounter with Dylan. 

EXHIBIT A: "The dogs got out today and Dylan bit one of our neighbors who was simply trying to help.  He broke the skin both on her breast and on her wrist.  We really need to try to find a way to fix this problem so he doesn’t bite people.  He tried to bite me this morning when I went to put him out.  We can fix the fence so they don’t get out but we still have a problem with him biting."

Ok. So that is really, really, really bad and even more embarrassing. Dylan has attacked all but one of my roommates, has attacked approximately 13 children, 18 black dogs, has been quarantined once, chased 2 cats and attacked every family member at least once. I'm scared to think what my parenting skills are going to amount to.

It is just soooo hard to get mad when I'm looking at this:

UPDATE: For all the future potential plaintiffs that read this: This posting shall not serve as having prior knowledge of the fact that my dog was a threat to society. Thank you much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina