Friday, September 16, 2011

Cousin's Corner: Nicole Marie Who?!

Dear My Loyal Blog Followers:

Two things I need to discuss with you:

1. I just signed up for Twitter and I have 1 follower as of this date: My Sister. 

Please, therefore, help me make my dreams come true by making me super famous, rich and popular so that I can have my Oprah encounter and pay off law school. 

You can do this by finding me at SincerelyXtina1 on Twitter, adding me, or do what ever you are supposed to do on Twitter to follow me, and then Tweet me and tell me how to work it. Thank you much.

2. I am now officially a Guest Blogger for Cousin's Corner at Nicole Marie Who! Check it out now monkey!

It was nice doing business with you. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina