Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Lesson No. 3

My Dearest Blog Followers, 

Per my desperate plea for followers/help in my post of Friday, September 16, 2011, I have recently joined the world of "Twitter". 

Thank you to all of you that showed me support and "followed" me. You did, however, forget to do the second half of that request:   

You forgot to "Tweet" me how to use the stupid thing!

I started "tweeting" celebrities not knowing that everything I did was public! 

All of my compliments to Drake, one-sided conversations with Ellen and obsessive page links to Oprah were seen by everyone.  

However, I do not think it is fair to point my finger toward all of you without taking some responsibility. My dad has always said that when you point a finger at someone, three fingers are always pointing back at you. (3 because technically your thumb is pointing at the person also, or in this case, you, my followers.)

So, lesson learned. When you "tweet" celebrities, everyone could see what you are writing. 

2 comments:

  1. Duh.

    Looks like I need to sit you and my grandmother down to explain "the internet"

    Are u also having issues with "text messaging" ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed really hard. I thought I was technically savy... but proved myself very wrong with this "bump" in the road.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina