Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Lesson No. 2

Dear My Loyal Blog Followers (i.e. Sister);

I apologize for missing our daily 8:00 a.m. conversation this morning. 

But more importantly, I apologize for not disclosing to you that I was going to miss our 8:00 a.m. conversation this morning. 

I got home last night at around 10:00 p.m. from a long day of work and school. I sat down to enjoy a glass of KJ and blog my "I Survived" piece. (Note- Per my Blog Lesson No. 1, I drink and blog with caution.)

Because I am house sitting, my fear of life was overwhelming and so my girlfriend, Samantha, came over to spend the night with me.

We laughed, giggled, talked about boys and had a pillow fight. We went to bed at approximately 1:30 a.m. 

Throughout the night, we were woken up with the sounds of this creature meowing, scratching and playing at the foot of our bed. (See "Exhibit 1" below)

"Exhibit 1"- Bella


Samantha and I woke up around 9:40 a.m. this morning to discover 18 missed telephone calls, a few unread emails, a couple of frantic text messages, a crying sister, a fearful father and a call out to the local police department. 

So the lesson here is: Do not blog about your fear of being murdered while staying at an unfamiliar location by yourself and then substantially divert from your daily routine and then not answer any ones phone calls, text messages or emails. 

My sincere apologizes. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Dylan and I love to hear what you think! Sincerely, Xtina